my life is a bowl full of cherries

Monday, March 21, 2005

toning down all seriousness...lol

i was told that my were a bit too serious in the past so....
most of you dont know i recently dyed my hair but instead of the dark brown color i wanted i got black..grr!..im not really happy with this color so i bought more dye to dye my hair..when my sister and i were checking out the lady said something about how she knew i had recently dyed my hair and that if i wanted to remove the darker color tide laundry detergent worked...it stripps off just the colr and leave your hair with only your natural color..(more than i can say for the actual color removal kits..lol)(changing subject) today i babysat a 7 1/2 yr old girl that ive babysat since she was born..the last time i watched her was last yr sometime..i forgot how cute she was..lol..little kids..lol..(changing subject) im just recently outta of debt with my dad..ive been in debt since christmas because i didnt have enough money to buy everything so i borrowed money and after just adding everythingup in the last four months i paid my dad over $400 wow! thats like 100 a month..lol..thats awesome..god it feel good to spend money without feeling guilty about not using it to apay a debt..*sigh

ne ways..spent too much time at the store..lol..so now i have to go..so i can wake up for work tomorrow..lol..

G'night everyone
Tif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home