my life is a bowl full of cherries

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

hmm...

after being avoided by this other guy all day i kinda got a little upset considering we havent gone a day all year without talking and today really really bugged me.. it wasnt until after school that sam hinted towards the answers to both what he said and why he was avoiding me but not ne one else... he said "he just needs to think about this for a while"... and then walked away.. so what katy and me were joking about during choir was probably true.. "the good news is that he likes me...the bad news is he will never talk to me again...."..lol.. it was funnier before i saw the resemblence of the situations.. ne ways ya so the dance is this weekend and i wanted to go really bad..:(.. but im gonna be in atlanta georgia so.. o well.. bye ashwee.. see ya next week
luv you
TIF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home