my life is a bowl full of cherries

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

......

i havent written in a while..not much to write about..theres lots of stuff that i could talk about but i havent really been updating you much since the beginning of things..id like to say stuff but i cant because what i keep to myself are none other than a few bits of information that i would like to keep to myself..sry guys.. i have less than ten days to raise my grades back up to where they were before i decided i didnt want to hand anything in...stupid..anyways.. just reading ervins blog kinda pissed me off couldnt comment on it cuz for the time being i forgot my passwod..when i sign in it automatically has my password typed in..so whatever..
bye
always and forever
Tif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home