my life is a bowl full of cherries

Sunday, June 12, 2005

so much for summer...

just got back from colorado..it was awesome..accept for the drive out there and the mattress i was sleeping on going flat before 4 am every morning no matter how long i waited to pump it up before i slept. marching band starts tomorrow..im really not looking forward to it...i mean i LUV marching band it was great last yr. but there are three reasons why i asked coffee if it was too late to get out of marching band. the reasons are the ppl in my section... although you may find that they r charming and r great ppl and you may luv them to death but..they judged me on my 1st impression(being shy and not really talking and not being able to play the music) and they really dont like me at all.. ionstead of trying to help me leran the music and how to march they talked about me righht in front of me and talked about how i couldnt march and how i couldnt play and i was the worst one in my section..and although i knew i was already they didnt have to say it to everyone and then complain about everything else about me they can find..like calling me a skank bnecause i wore shorts (passed finger length) and a spaghetti strap while marching in 90 degree weather last yr.. the only way i made it through was having lissa in my section who talked to me and having kitty around to talk to when we went on breaks..now lissa isnt doing mb and kitty broke her hand so she cant..and im screwed.. i told coffee why i didnt want to be in it and now i really hope he didnt mention it to the ppl in my section cuz i would rather them not dislkie me ne more..if thats even possible. i dont want them to think that i think im better then them becuase i was in percussion and not in there section for feild show.

ne way.. sometime this summer my mom is going to take me to get my hair done professionally and i get my braces off on the 22. i have a party on the 24. i have cam in july for a week. i have drivers ed everyday for three weeks from 7-9am everyday.. that'll suck..meaning maybe i should go to bed now...

thanx for listening to me rag about my section and marching band..
if ya have ne pointers to stay on there good side (no bribery please) let me know id love to hear it.

ne ways i should prolly sleep so i can get up tomorrow

always and forever
TIF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home